Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Atlanta Eggtoberfest

LuscombeLuscombe Posts: 34
edited 3:38PM in EggHead Forum
Hi All,

I am looking for some information regarding the eggtoberfest. There are six of us who own eggs and we want to cook at the eggtoberfest. Has the date for the event been set yet?

I have attended three of the events here in Atlanta but have never cooked for one. We are working on a menu but don't know how much food we should plan on preparing; don't want to run out.

We are thinking that with six of us we would use four eggs. Any help or ideas would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Gary
·

Comments

• there will be over 1600 people there. . .no matter how much you cook, you will run out!! unless that is, your food is really crappy!! LOL :woohoo: :woohoo: reserving 4 eggs for 6 people may be a little a tough. ..but with around 250 eggs set up, its first come first serve, so go for it ...
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    With forks in their pockets. That shocked me. Who you stiffy the Waffle House bill with this year? :woohoo:

Mike
    ·
  • LuscombeLuscombe Posts: 34
    Anybody know the date for the event?

When can we reserve the eggs?

Thanks,

Gary
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    The official dates will be named around Aug 1...unofficial word has it Oct 17 & 18....stay tuned
    ·
  • I sent an e-mail to Bruce at the Mothership about information on Eggtoberfest and this was his response:

Sir,

We will have all the information concerning the 2008 Eggtoberfest posted on our website on or around August 1st. The only information I have as of now is the hotel we have reserved for the event, which is Comfort Suites 770.496.1070.

Please check our website around August 1st for further information.

Thanks,

Bruce
    ·
  • LuscombeLuscombe Posts: 34
    Thank You,

I will stay tuned.

Gary
    ·