Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Guess what I'm egging when I get home

EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
edited 10:18AM in EggHead Forum
from the beach?
IMG_0048.jpg
That's me, my sons Chris and Nick and my brother Steve.

Chris caught the 2nd biggest red snapper on Tuesday
IMG_0047.jpg
·

Comments

• cigarstockcigarstock Posts: 61
    Teddy,
    I caught me a damn good program last night listening to Mark Richt in Valdosta at the Bulldog meeting. A great time was heald....you should have been there. Hope to meet you Eggers real soon.
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Lookin good Ted,glad you're having fun :woohoo: That snapper is awfull,you should get rid of it.Tell ya what,I'll get rid of it for ya :whistle: ;)
    ·
  • BigGreenDawgBigGreenDawg Posts: 327
    Ok, I already spend tooooooo much time on this forum according to my wife, if you guys start talking UGA I won't ever leave :P Which is just fine. Oh and nice snapper!!!
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    snappa!

good stuff.
    i went direct, stuffed with some lemon and salt/pepper.

marinated it in a great simple vinagrette. the mango was great too. here's the recipe (make sure you marinate the mango to, or it gets crappy brown).

[ul][li]Grilled Snapper[/li]http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/GRILLED-RED-SNAPPER-AND-MANGO-WITH-CILANTRO-LIME-VINAIGRETTE-108288[/ul]

snapper_post.jpg
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    We have a tough schedule this year boys......
    ·
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    on the 29th. Looking forward to the season...a brutal schedule awaits!
    ·
  • BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
    Join the crowd :)
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Nice smappers. We're to shallow to catch snapper without going out far.
    ·
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    too small to keep. They are really watching the sizes on the fish people are keeping when on the charter boats. The trip we went on was only a 5-hr deal that left at 7 and got back at Noon. After we left Capt. Anderson's marina we were fishing in 1 1/2 hours. Fished for 2 1/2 hours and came back. The kids had enough and had a great time.
    The other neat thing we saw was a few sharks and lots of dolphins swimming around us while we fished.
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I'm doing that next Tuesday. It's an easy way to get out for a few hours.
    ·