Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tentative Date NewEGGlandfest II

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
June 27, 2009 Tentatively

Tarantin Tank came out of the box with a winner on their first one this year so this might be another fest some of you would enjoy.

Lobstah salad and clam chowdah at the meet and greet was a huge hit.
Hope Tim does it again next year.

Mark it on your calendars now.

Comments

• Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    Will be there with a bib on.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    there were 200 that showed, and they'd hoped for something like 50, initially.

any more people show up, and you might have to open another can of chili. BJ's Wholesale Club has those big institutional 128 ounce cans. you might consider that.

(says the guy who didn't cook!)

missed you at Fred's yesterday. are you guys hoping for even better weather before scheduling the next one?!?!? i don't think Bob (flashback) even works any more. i see him at all hours of the day all over town. he should be able to make it.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • ccbassking
    ccbassking Posts: 71
    Options
    Count me in for Eggfest and next planned Freds Foray. Sundown better open 2 cans of chili or maineegg will have his butt on direct at 750 dome!
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    would need an XL for that....!
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    I was hoping to make it up there this year, but things didn't work out. I have a daughter in Burlington, VT and thought about toodling over to Maine for a day or two. Let's hope next year works out. Looks like you guys had a great time from the photos!
    The Naked Whiz
  • ccbassking
    ccbassking Posts: 71
    Options
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    ccbassking wrote:
    Count me in for Eggfest and next planned Freds Foray. Sundown better open 2 cans of chili or maineegg will have his butt on direct at 750 dome!
    THE HE** WITH THAT HE WILL BE TREXED! :evil:
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    I wish they weren't (again) giong to select a date where there is already another EggFest scheduled!

The EggsbytheBay shindig has always been the last weekend in June!

Damm!!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • ewjd
    ewjd Posts: 21
    Options
    Was my first Eggfest and had a great time. Plan to be there next year.
    When do you all meet at Fred's? Is there a scheduled time?
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Nice. Missed this one and hoping to make it up next year.