Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

How to print a post

FrenchpeasantFrenchpeasant Posts: 3
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I can read the posts fine and would like to print part of the post that detail how to do something but when I try to print it I only get part of the lines on the page. I hit the print button at the top of the browser, but the entire line of the post does not print.....
any suggestons?
·

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,028
    Copy and paste it into a word processor program and print from there.......
    ·
  • Fireball IIFireball II Posts: 213
    Highlight the text you want and go to edit and copy then open word and paste, or ctrl c and then crtl v.
    ·
  • Thanks, I just copied and pasted to a blank microsoft word page and it worked great! :)
    ·
  • Thanks, worked great! :)
    ·
  • Fireball IIFireball II Posts: 213
    You are welcome.
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Try ctrl p. -RP
    ·
  • citychickencitychicken Posts: 484
    try using wordpad for the quick copy and paste. wordpad opens faster and is great for saving text. if you want the robust features of a word processor to edit your file then simply open the saved wordpad file in your favorite word processor.
    ·