Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

registration

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
WMK,
Hello,I am unable to complete my registration. I thought I choose eanie meanie as my handle.

When I went to Egghead Forum Registration and put in what I thought was my user name and password I got the message "user name/passwaord already in use.

When I went to the Login and put in what I thought was my user neame and password I got the message "Your registration process is not yet complete. Please check your e-mail for further instructions" I never received further instructions and I even put in eggheadforum.com as an allowable domain.

I hope you can help me....I'll never become a platinum egger at this rate.
Thanks

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    eanie meanie,

I cannot find an account called "eanie meanie". If there were, then you shouldn't be able to post using that name which prevents others from "impersonating" our members.

What is your email address? Enter it as "name at domain dot com" to hide it from spammers. I'll see if I can find your account using that. It must be there or you wouldn't be getting those messages.
  • Unknown
    Options
    WMK,
    I would like my handle to be: eenie meenie
    user name: rpaessun
    e-mail: paessunr@earthlink dot com

Thank you, eenie meenie
  • WMK
    Options
    eenie meenie,

I've updated your account changing the handle to "eenie meenie" and sent out a confirmation email. But the address isn't quite as above ("dot net" instead of "dot com"). I guess I should change it to "dot com" and resend the email?
  • Unknown
    Options
    WMK,
    You are correct, it should be dot net instead of dot com. Please change it. No wonder I never received a confirmatory e-mail.
    Thanks,
    eenie meenie
  • WMK
    Options
    eenie meenie,

Okay, I've updated the email address and re-triggered the confirmation email to the new address.

You have mail -- hopefully.