Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Big Green Egg - $150 (Peachtre city) Craigslist

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited 9:42AM in EggHead Forum
Here is another one!! Looks worth a phone call!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/for/739095899.html

Comments

• East Cobb EggyEast Cobb Eggy Posts: 1,162
    Damn, that's cheap.

Thanks for the info.

Greg
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    I called and am on the waiting list if the buyer doesn't show!! :blink:
    Good luck!!

Greg
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Hey Greg, Damon, & Barrett.....
    What are you guys DOING with all these these things, trying to breed them or something?

:silly:
    I am looking to build an EGG army to take over East Cobb.

Greg
  • Greg,

One of our East Cobb neighbors received a LBGE for Father's Day...he finally had his first cook on Sunday night.

Blake
  • Ya,
    looks like you have busted us. Damon, Greg and myself meet up once every nine months and drink a few beers and let the eggs "play" in the back yard. Where do you think mini and small eggs come from?? Come on Ron, don't you know about the birds and the bees, i mean eggs. :lol:
    I know I for one have turned easily 10 people onto the egg and they ask me to keep an eye out for one, so I watch the forum and craigslist. There are deals to be had. I really did get my mini from there. I will tell my buddy he has to take some pics of the egg when he gets it home. The gentleman selling the egg said he would clean it up tonight, I will keep yall posted.