Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Neighbors won't leave!

Big Easy EggBig Easy Egg Posts: 191
edited 11:17PM in EggHead Forum
Cooked some spatchcock chicken with Dizzy Pig Raging River, Tsunami Spin and a brisket with Raising the Steaks and baby backs with Raging River. Boy that Dizzy Pig is goog stuff with Sweet Baby Rays sauce. Now I am having trouble getting the neighbors and friends to leave. Any suggestions?

DSC02858.jpg
327.jpg
014.jpg

I hope the pictures post. I will add the brisket later.

Jimmy
Come visit NOLA

Comments

• After seeing your pictures , you'd more than likely find me in a guest room takin a power nap.
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Good luck! ;)
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Put on an Ohio State cap :woohoo:
  • Big Easy EggBig Easy Egg Posts: 191
    I tried something similar, in our group we have former LSU, Tulane, Kansas City Chiefs and New York Yankee players and fans but even sporting the enemys cuzzies, banners and flags they still come. Must be the Egg.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Well Jimmy looks like you have a big problem....perhaps you could start charging them per serving....and only taking cash...and if they got it...well then demand to be paid in Timbuktu´s francs......or leave!!!
    I never thought of that, Thanks. I really enjoy the pictures you post it really looks like a beautiful area and the colors are awesome.

Jimmy
    Come visit NOLA
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    If the food is free, I can BBQ Bounce!
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Cooks look great but why make them leave? Then you have to eat leftovers and don't get to cook as much. :huh:
  • bayoueggerbayouegger Posts: 268
    Big Easy,,where are you in NOLA, I'm in Covington! Hot as heck today with some showers but still Eggin!

Steve
  • bayoueggerbayouegger Posts: 268
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    Invite me over. I'll chase them off for ya!!
    Looks like we have a few bouncer volunteers, some of these characters are pretty large and they usually don't have leftovers ;) Bayouegger I live in Metairie, my office is in Madisonville and Keg on the board lives in Mandeville.

Jimmy
    Come visit NOLA
  • CaptGrumpyCaptGrumpy Posts: 58
    Jimmy,
    Forget the food even though that looks awesome. I'll come down and take care of your riff-raff just to go offshore fishing! :woohoo: