Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Lg - Pricing

Options
BoneDaddy's
BoneDaddy's Posts: 257
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So I am making the plunge Friday and getting the Large Egg. I called a few places and the price seems to be $699. Is that the normal proce pr should I call more places?

Thanks

PS I am sooo excited, I may just have to buy a kegerator to compliment the Egg!
Bone Daddy's Competition BBQ & Catering

Comments

• Cad_Trev
    Cad_Trev Posts: 26
    Options
    sounds abOut right for a local dealer,go for it,you will not regret it!
  • Pharmeggist
    Pharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    Options
    B) Sounds good.... Make sure you get the daisy wheel, green ceramic cap, and grate, and thermometer and BGE cookbook included in that price... fill out the green warranty card and mail it in.

P.S. sounds like wings would make an egg-cellent first cook for you too! chek out www.dizzypigbbq.com "almost fried wings recipe".

Happy Egging, Pharmeggist
  • whistlecat
    Options
    I just bought a Large a couple months ago for $599. Not sure where you're located but I bought it in Alabama. I got the egg, nest, mates, plate setter, pizza stone, charcoal, daisy wheel, ceramic lid, firestarters, thermometer, grid lifter, ash tool, and cookbook out the door for $875. The thermometer, grate, daisy wheel, and ceramic lid were included in the $599.

Hope you enjoy your new egg as much as I've enjoyed mine.
  • snoqualmiesmoker
    Options
    In the NW, they run 699 to 899 just for the basic egg.
  • Old Salt
    Old Salt Posts: 357
    Options
    A new dealership just opened in Waco just south of me. They quoted $567 for a medium. Is that the right price?
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    can you give the name of that place, thanks
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Nardi513
    Nardi513 Posts: 66
    Options
    Bought a Large last week in NJ and it was quoted at $699 but paid $725 just for the egg. New promotion going on you get a free bag of BGE Lump and fire starters, guess that added the extra $25.
  • Jersey Doug
    Jersey Doug Posts: 460
    Options
    We paid $699.95 for the LBGE, $84.95 for the nest, $59.95 for egg mates, $64.95 for a ventilated cover and $40 for assembly and delivery, for a total of $949.80 before sales tax.
  • Big Easy Egg
    Big Easy Egg Posts: 191
    Options
    Check out your local dealers and find the one with the most Eggsperience. I bought my XL from one that does regular cooks outside the store. He has been able to help me with issues and helped in getting my dome replaced that was defective. You will visit your dealer pretty regularly in the beginning to get accessories and advise so be happy with the dealer you chose.

Welcome aboard and happy Egggin'

Jimmy
    Come visit NOLA
  • Old Salt
    Old Salt Posts: 357
    Options
    Mickey wrote:
    can you give the name of that place, thanks

Lake Air Pool Supply on Franklin. www.lakeairpoolsupply.com