Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

new branding iron and top round

Options
lowercasebill
lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
office got me a branding iron and wine. what were they thinking? not a good combination for me! :laugh:
top round and egged corn

brandingiron008.jpg

brandingiron010.jpg

brandingiron011.jpg

Comments

• UnConundrum
    UnConundrum Posts: 536
    Options
    Mighty pretty looking Bill.... Like that cutting board too :)
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    thanks. i've needed a decent board for a long time got this one recently and it is great. reasonable too.
    if you are interested
    http://www.theboardsmith.com/catalog.htm
    bill
  • UnConundrum
    UnConundrum Posts: 536
    Options
    LOL, I think it needs some Japanese steel on it though....
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    bill...........I take my hat off...& courtesy to you..... :side: ...Just
    de - li - cious!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Options
    Hey Bill nice looking cook, lots of juice. I just like to know did you eat the crust you cut off the top to brand it. LOL

Nice Iron bud.
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    thanks. the girls at the office are waiting for a pic... i folded a piece of foil so i had a piece 8 layers thick and put that on the grill to block the heat so the brand would stand out.
    bill
  • Cad_Trev
    Cad_Trev Posts: 26
    Options
    jap steel knives is not what this country needs at this volitale tipping point,I dont mean to pick on you but its time to get real about the ins and outs of these foreign companies who sell here but block are products from their home markets(japan and korea).Here's my new schtick...the us doctor who supports toyota,I tell him,..i go to oriental doctors,i.e.cheaper and better quality,same goes for the rest of my day,thats why this country is falliong into disarray
  • McPhreak
    McPhreak Posts: 42
    Options
    Cad_Trev wrote:
    jap steel knives is not what this country needs at this volitale tipping point,I dont mean to pick on you but its time to get real about the ins and outs of these foreign companies who sell here but block are products from their home markets(japan and korea).Here's my new schtick...the us doctor who supports toyota,I tell him,..i go to oriental doctors,i.e.cheaper and better quality,same goes for the rest of my day,thats why this country is falliong into disarray

Jap? Oriental? Normally, I'd make a comment to you about how these aren't the kindest words used to describe Asians, especially during this "volitale(sp) tipping point." However, judging by your horrific spelling and your completely incorrect use of punctuation, I'd say you have more serious problems to worry about.

BTW, that branding iron is awesome. I've always wanted one ever since I saw one in a SkyMall magazine on some airplane.
  • Kew_el_steve
    Kew_el_steve Posts: 354
    Options
    Cad_Trev wrote:

I am pretty sure that you were not paying attention during English class. That's why this country is falling in to disarray.