Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

things missed if you don\'t check last 25

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Unless you occasionally click on the last 25 posts you may miss updates and posts that people make to older posts. For instance there was a complainer here a couple weeks back who decided to tell us what is wrong with the board and the BGE company. Talk about good riddance! Hopefully his mother never ran out from under the porch and bit anybody!
Read it starting here.
http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=457936&catid=6
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    RRP,

LOL. :laugh:
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Read all the posts and well handled by WMK. Not enough Posted thanks but I think most if not all like the direction your going and all the work your putting in even if we don't say it that often.
    Thanks WMK & Crew.
  • Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Options
    'last 25' is how I use the forum always
  • ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Options
    WMK,
    You handled the complainer much better than I would have. :)
    If he/she is that dissatisified with this board then all I can say is good riddance! To jump right in and say all those things about the board, the product, the support and not being able to find a search box, (I see one. ;)), I think that person probably should just go somewhere else.
    Thank you for all you've done and tell your mom I said "HI".
    later
    Ron.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Shades Of Jay??? More like Shades Of J***A*** :P
  • Firestarter21
    Options
    Thanks for bringing that to our attention RRP, I don't ever check the last 25 posts and had missed this one. WMK does a wonderful job with the site and I am very thankful for what all he has done. I don't have many posts by my name but I have watched the form since last October and have learned gurus of info from everyone. I am amazed that guy had such a long history in web design building and found this site unfriendly, I think I was a little off guard for about 10 seconds, but everything came together quickly. THANK YOU WMK FOR EVERYTHING. We have a great community of people here and truly feels like a little "Family" or community I can escape to after a crazy(or not so crazy) day.
    OT I am heading to a concert tomorrow and the mini is strapped in the back seat ready for some tailgating tomorrow. Yall have a good nite.
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Yeah, what he said(firestarter21).