Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Free Large Nest

Options
Slick
Slick Posts: 382
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've got a nest for the Large that I would be happy to give away. I'll box it and ship it for the actual cost of the shipping.

Slick

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    just got 1 from Theblts and I think shipping was less than $15. He did a great job packing it too. Nice of you to offer it that way and my thanks to Tony for mine.
  • SWOkla-Jerry
    SWOkla-Jerry Posts: 640
    Options
    I need a lg nest. my email addy is jlw104@gmail.com
  • Slick
    Options
    Oklahoma-bound to Jerry! Glad you can use it.

Slick
  • WileECoyote
    WileECoyote Posts: 516
    Options
    I just recently shipped a large nest from TN to PA and it cost $25 via USPS priority mail (cheapest option). I did include about 2 lbs. extra weight for another accessory but it didn't make the package any bigger, and the shipping without the add-on was only $2 less. Not a bad deal but some places sell the large nest brand new for $45 with free shipping and no tax so check your shipping first before you go to the hassle of getting a used one. In my case the hardest part was finding the right box.
  • SWOkla-Jerry
    SWOkla-Jerry Posts: 640
    Options
    Thanks Slick

Just picked up a new Lge in OKC this past weekend. Now my XL has a mate.
  • Slick
    Options
    Just an FYI on shipping. I used FEDEX ground, package weighed 24.5 lbs., shipping was $23 and change from Maine to Oklahoma. I probably could have shaved a dollor or two if I used less packing and had the smallest possible box.

Slick