Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

uh oh, tiger up by 3 after 10!! nmsg

Options

Comments

• Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Options
    The pressure is on, and there ain't no one better under pressure than Tiger. The fat lady's got her horns on and is warming up.
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    Man it looks like Rocco and Tiger are reversing the roles I was predicting. I thought Rocco would just stay loosey goosey and hit a bunch of ordinary shots to end up even par, while Tiger would have a little trouble and finish 1 stroke behind. Shows what the heck I know about golf. Hmmm, I never predict the super bowl either. Or the world series. Lakers in 7, anyone, lol!
    The Naked Whiz
  • EddieMac
    EddieMac Posts: 423
    Options
    Tiger is so tough to tame....He can put so much pressue on Rocco by just hitting the fall 70 yards by him and hitting short irons into greens....even from trouble areas....I was pulling for Rocco as he's old...likely his last shot...and I've had the opportunity (as a writer) to be around him on a couple of different occasions and there's not a nicer, classier guy on the PGA tour....And Tiger will have his chances to win many, many more titles....

I have no doubt that Tiger's knee is very painful...After all he is torquing it some 60 times per round...But Tiger is likely finding out the difference between pain and injury...If you watch him closely he is squatting down to look at and study greens before putts and he has no trouble whatsoever getting in and out of that crouch and that shows me his knee is strong and that he likely doesn't have much damage to the ACL or MCL parts of the joint...Unlike most golfers....Tiger makes golf athletic and turns a game into a sport....Remember...guys like Craig Stadler, John Daly and few other hefty hackers can beat Tiger on any given day....

Eddiemac
    Ft. Pierce, FL
  • Spudman
    Spudman Posts: 10
    Options
    Even after 14!
  • tach18k
    tach18k Posts: 1,607
    Options
    Laker's in 7 yes, it is a TV money game, anyway who would think Turkey will take out the Czechs in Euro 2008 with a 0-2 loss with 15 minutes left in the match.