Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

eafos birthday/fathers day egg related haul!

Options
eafo
eafo Posts: 96
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
http://www.amazon.com/Lodge-Single-Burner-Reversible-Griddle/dp/B000E1WA7Q/ref=sr_1_63?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1213636152&sr=1-63

fits PERFECTLY in my medium

also got a grill extender

and the bge electric starter

now the only thing i need for my egg is....another egg!

Comments

• eafo
    Options
    and also got some $$ to buy a ~7 sq ft chest freezer so i can stock up on meat!
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Happy B-Day and Fathers Day to you.I once thought that the best eggsessory was a second egg.But then I got my third :woohoo: :lol: :woohoo: :lol: My sons B-Day is Thursday,and mine is the following Thursday.He turns 5,I turn 35.Anyway,i'll stop rambling now.Have you used the griddle yet?I was thinking about getting one for the XL,but I could get it for the medium.BTW,be careful not to leave the starter in for too long.I have cooked three of them by forgeting to take it out :blush: All three times,the phone rang,I answered,and next thing I know,I need a new elec. starter :whistle: I have since moved to propane,if I leave that in there,well I must be stupid :silly: :laugh: :) Happy eggin to you ;)
  • eafo
    Options
    i used the griddle this weekend to cook some chicken. used the grillpan side, worked great. didnt get a wet rag onto it before it cooled off though, so a lot of stuff is now stuck to it, but thats easily fixed.
    it works GREAT.
    so great that i think im going to use it all the time instead of the grate. just need to figure out the best way to secure the grid extender to it.