Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Weekend At Last

BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
well i don't know about the rest of you but i am glad the weekend fianlly got here..... i have been busier than a one legged man at a but kicking contest... and since i have not had time i have not been able to publicly thank any one for my the things the mailman keeps opn bringing by the house....

all of this started months ago.. my dog had gotten ahold of my LR egg handles

DSCN0259.jpg

well i spoke to the lawn ranger and he told me to ship them back to him.. i then told him i wanted to keep the teeth marks in the handle.. here is what i got in the mail on thursday...

2008-06-13012.jpg
what a diffrence!!!!

i also sent him the handle to my large.. the dog did not get it as bad as she got the small
2008-06-13010.jpg

BTW the way to break your dog of chewing on your lawn ranger handles is to spray them with pam and sprinkle cayanne pepper on them.... at least that worked for mine ;)

so while LR sent those back to me in less than a week he also sent me his church inspired tool..

2008-06-13011.jpg

it works great as a lump stirrer/rig lifter of course i have not figured out all of the uses... but with my lawn ranger grid lifter and his church inspired tool it will lift my adjustable rig right out of my way.. i will figure out more uses as time goes on..... but while the mailman dropped that of the fed ex guy dropped off my Fathers day/ christmas present...
2008-06-13009.jpg

"The soft glow of electric sex"

i had gotten a 2 ft model for christmas years ago and have always wanted a larger one so leah found them on sale so she ordered me one.. so now i have two of the ugliest lamps on the planet. but come christmas time it will look a little more normal... so i reboxed the new one and put it in the attic for a few more months...

so that was thursday.. on wednesday the ups guy stopped by and dropped off a few things from Big'Un.. see we went to his anniversary party a month or so age and my son left his bathing suit. so todd sent then back to us with a few home baked goodies (which were eaten before i got the chance to taste :( ).. also in the box was a set of cooking tools for my son.. which was totally unexpected.. so maybe now he will accompany me to the egg more often... at least that is the hope i have...

ok i know alot to get off a man's chest this early in the morning but it had to be done... so thanks mike the handles are once again beautiful... also thanks todd wife liked the cookies so did daniel they tell me they were good :pinch: anbd daniel and i will have to get together and cook something... if he ever slows down enough to ;)

now it is off to publix to make hog apple beans B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments