Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How bout dem Tigers

Options
RajunCajun
RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Not sure how many LSU fans here........but how about those Tigers?? It is amazing how fast they have changed the organization since ole Smoke's departure. Well, time to hit the road and do a little fishing.

Rajun
The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.

Comments

• Frank from Houma
    Options
    Geauxgettum Rajun Cajun.

With all the fans headed to Omaha planning on tailgating, I wonder if any will be taking Eggs. Every time LSU geauxs to Omaha the price of shrimp geaux up $1.00 a pound. The locals love it with the smell of jambalaya, gumbo, etc in the air. If you are in the neighborhood, just walk through the tailgating and you will eat like a king and make some new friends. One thing LSU fans like to do is give away food.

Good luck fishing - we're catching limits in south central La along the coast.
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Let's go CANES!!!!!!!!!! :P

It should be a great College World Series...I just hope either Miami, LSU, FSU or Georgia (yes Georgia who is playing Miami) take the series title... :whistle:
  • Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Options
    Good on you LSU Tigers, but keep an eye out for the Mizzou Tigers this year, too.
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    I'm with you vidalia1. I like watching whoever is there - no moaning/complaining about contracts, etc. Just a bunch of kids giving everything they have and playing hard baseball.
  • TN_RICK
    TN_RICK Posts: 7
    Options
    Now that LSU made it the Dance you got to give props to USL - Girls for making to the WORLD Series in OKC Where bouts you fishin Iam coming down to the camp in Cypremort Point
  • Buck i Nuts
    Options
    Huge Buckeye fan.....so I guess I have to leave you alone till next BCS game. :angry: :( you won this one. Glad to see them doing well in the CWS. They put up 20 runs the other night to advance to the CWS WOW ! GO BUCKEYES always a fan no matter what ! Take care !