Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Q Restaurants in Asheville,NC

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi everyone! Can anyone recommend any good Q joints in the Asheville,NC area? Some friends are thinking of moving there & a great Q restaurant is one of their requirements. Preferrably one using a BGE! Being BGE owners, many of our friends consider us experts on BBQ. Nothing could be further from the truth, but we did have the good sense to listen to the good folks on this forum before we bought a new cooker.

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Bouvweb, Welcome to the BBQ Joint..thas us! We serve em up good here! (Kidding) I know nothing about NC BBQ but if your passing thru Iowa, Hickory Park BBQ on Duff avenue is moderately good! Don't stay away so long :-)
    C~W[p]

• Char-woody, hurry up and tell em Ames, Iowa..on Duff Avenue.[p]
  • C~W,
    Thanks for the info. I used to live in Ames, so when I saw Duff Ave. I sorta thought that was where you were talking about. Do you live in Ames?[p]Have you tried Big Daddy's in Des Moines?[p]What's this I hear about a new charcoal grate you've developed? I've been thinking of making one myself, but if you've already done all the work, I might as well buy one from you!