Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Man in the red hat

kolbdriverkolbdriver Posts: 400
edited 6:41PM in EggHead Forum
Anyone know this guy???

P4280073.jpg
·

Comments

• Double BogeyDouble Bogey Posts: 612
    I believe that is Darth Vader's evil twin

ShadowofEvil.jpg
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Nope, never seen or heard of him. -RP
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Is that a comic book character? :woohoo:

Mike
    ·
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    is this an honest attempt at over or under exposure ?????????????????????????????????????????????
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    He must be wanted somewhere, but who would want him? -RP
    ·
  • why, is child protective services looking for him again??
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    CWretouch.jpg
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    HAHAHA Ya'll are soooooooo funny.. :woohoo:
    ·
  • hey, its good to see that the doctors are letting you use the internet as part of your therapy!!. ..must be kinda hard to type though . ...do they loosen the straps up a little so that you can use the keyboard with two hands? .. . :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
    If my back didn't hurt so frakkin much I might come up with a smartass answer for ya.
    ·
  • ouch, now that i am sorry about buddy. ..been there, had that, and it ain't no fun!!. ...particularly when it turns into sciatica and goes down your leg. ..hit me so bad a couple of years ago i was totally incapacitated. . .so i do feel your pain .. . hang in there.. . take drugs. . LOTS of drugs!!
    ·
    Vicodin is your friend

Yes my Sciatic Nerve is affected; however , I am too damn stubborn to take drugs. Ibuprofen is about the worse I will take.

I can walk, but real far. I can sit but not real long and lying down is not good. I am hoping I can make it though the night without taking someones head off. It's a **** being in pain and having to deal with idiots. I don't do stupid well, but it's even worse when I am in pain. I can control the temper or block the pain. I can't do both..
    ·
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    I think I know that guy. He is that Yankee who thinks he is a good old Texan.
    ·
  • Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    i think the offspring of this guy...
    john-wayne-green-beret-sm.jpg
    ·
    North Carolinian even though that picture was taken in Texas..
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    So is it:

A. yankee who thinks he's a northcaorlinian
    B. northcarolinian who thinks he's a texan
    C. texan who's not sure what he is
    D. irishman who thinks the egg is cool

Check all that apply
    ·
    A & D

:woohoo:
    ·
  • CaptGrumpyCaptGrumpy Posts: 58
    Celtic Wolf wrote:
    Vicodin is your friend

Yes my Sciatic Nerve is affected; however , I am too damn stubborn to take drugs. Ibuprofen is about the worse I will take.

I can only suggest that you try one possible solution - Lidoderm patches. They are require a prescription but have no side effects or addiction issue. Just lidocaine in a transdermal patch that you put where it hurts. If you do not try before Eggs By The Bay I will try to make it to that and bring you a few.
    ·
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    curiousgeorge.gif

I'm not sure of the odds that my picture will post correctly as my new forum kung fu is weak. But I thought it was worth trying since Curious George references are exactly that important.
    ·
  • double Ldouble L Posts: 90
    come to think of it that man was in ireland I think he was called the quiet man hmmm?
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    I don't know if he's related, but he's darn near as famous!

And not limited to just one hat it seems:

CWonVideo.jpg
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    100_1714.jpg
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    and strong!!!!

Eggtoberfest07008.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
    LOL I don't think anybody on this forum doesn't have a pic or two of Pete. Great guy after he's had his breakfast.

100_1702.jpg
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    there are very few "smiling pictures" but i have seen a couple...

yea pete is a card i will take mt life into my own hands and help him again this year :whistle:

IMG_8911a.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    I wonder if we need to do a similar set of options for the spring chicken?
    ·
    Thats hard because Leroy's always smiling.

100_1716.jpg
    ·
    Re-read the second sentence. I DON'T DO DRUGS :woohoo:

My back is better today.
    ·
    Ya'll made my day Thanks!!!
    ·
    It's hell to be popular. Bente survived so if you ever need any help with cooks in Fla. my insurance is paid up and it would be an honor.
    ·