Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

DigiQ on a Weber

Options
TomM24
TomM24 Posts: 1,366
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone use their DigiQ on a Weber. I did ribs at my parents house this weekend and twice the temperature got hotter than I would have liked. I'd get them an egg but they almost never use the Weber. I guess the best solution is to get a small that I can bring with me.

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    If you are making a post just to look for justification for the purchase of your new small egg you have come to the right place. Buy the small.
    BBQ Guru does make an adapter for the WSM and standard kettle but I don't think it will work with the one touch slider models.
    I think perfect reason to add a small egg.
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    I don't know which Weber model you are using, but I sent my old pitminder to a good friend when I upgraded to the Digi. He uses it on his WSM and absolutely swears by it - it works perfectly for him.

I don't know how it works on the OneTouch or kettles, but I would figure you can rig it somehow. The guru products do not have certain settings for certain smokers. If you can block all other air intakes except where the fan mounts I would bet you can get it working reasonable well.
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    I bought my first Guru for my WSM, it worked just fine. -RP
  • BBQ Bob Trudnak
    Options
    If you have any questions, give me a call at the office.

Bob Trudnak
    1 800 288 4878 ext. 207
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Haven't heard lately. -RP