Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Website Problems

edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I have tried to log in several times over the last few months using my handle of "EagerEgger" with no success. Evidently I have forgotten my password, but when I request it, it does not come to my email. Any suggestions on how to rectify this?
Mike
·

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,760
    Looks like some of the Texas group is coming back. Welcome! Go to top right hand side of this page and send your message to the WMK trouble desk.
    Welcome back or at least trying to get back!!
    ·
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    EagerEgger,

No need to repost -- I'll move it in a while.

Has your email changed since you registered?

I sent out a login confirmation email, but if your email has changed, you won't receive it.
    ·
  • WMK: THanks for the direct reply. My email has not changed. I did receive your email, but no password. When I click on the link or copy and paste it, it takes me to a sign in where I need the password.
    Mike
    ·
  • Hi Richard: I decided I would try and get back in again. Hope some of the past drama is now acvoided with the new website. Nice to hear from you and thanks for staying in touch while I was away.
    Mike
    ·
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    EagerEgger,

Okay, you can request at any time a new password from the home page login module (see the "Forgotten my password" link); however, I've just reset your password manually. You should receive another email with the new password -- you should change it to something you like (you can do this once you log in from the "User Menu -> Edit my profile" screen).

Let me know if you have any further problems.
    ·
  • Eager EggerEager Egger Posts: 236
    WMK: Thanksw, all straightened out. Nice to be back in again :-)
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Long time no hear! How are the planes? Look forward to hearing from you again--hope you've been well.
    ·