Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Meet the fleet!

Options
CaptGrumpy
CaptGrumpy Posts: 58
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First I want to say thank you to the following fellow eggheads for helping out with my fleet:
Knauf - Jack, thanks for the nest for my vertically challenged large BGE #2.
thebtls - Tony, the mates are still in the mail but I have faith brother and thanks for the deal on the mates to make large BGE #2 complete as #1!
Hambot _ Hamilton, thank you for being flexible with the pick up schedule to make the sale of your small BGE to me happen from both ends of our state with the convenience of having my friend 400+ miles from home and so close to you when we started the sale. It is an awesome asset to the fleet and will make camping and outtings a great delight.
To my wife for putting up with my dream team build up of Big Green Eggs on our patio. She has complained that the two eggs have had offspring and continue to multiply like rabbits. Never a complaint about the food.
P1010018.jpg
Cooked on all four yesterday!
P1010022.jpg
Da ribs
P1010025.jpg
The ABTs
P1010028.jpg
The pulled pork
P1010027.jpg
and pork roast on the small and corn on the cob for 6 guest and my family on the medium.
Left overs today as well as for my guests that each took home a nice bag of spares and sliced pork roast.

Comments