Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The world's best burger ever

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

LAst Friday I decided to meld two different recipes in anticipation of creating the world's best burger ever. The first recipe that came to mind i picked up from the big egg site. From memory it incorporated the meat with fresh ground course pepper, topped off with blue cheese. This sounded great. Then came the second recipe (from a good friend) - one lb fresh ground chuck combined with the meat of two fresh hot italian sausages. In addition I added a touch of steak seasoning (along with a good shot of the course pepper) - cooked on the egg (like a steak) 650 degree 3 minute a side and shut down for 4 minutes. Slap it on a fresh bun (no not one of the packaged variety) and top ot off with the blue cheese and a few fried onions and mushrooms. And there you have it: The worlds best hamburger ever. Thanks, "Big Green Egg" and site contributors.
Bully

Comments