Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

North Alabama Eggers

BGEWDEBGEWDE Posts: 29
edited 12:49AM in EggHead Forum
I recently started a job as the Service manager at Decatur Allsport on the corner of 24 and 67 (The Beltline) in Decatur, I have been able to get them to start carrying Dizzy Pig rubs and seasonings. Also I am taking over the ordering of all the BGE things, accessories, add ons, and such, so if you need anything contact me here or just come in the store. We also carry Yamaha, Triumph, and UM motorcycles, along with a wide range of 4 wheelers, Sea-Doo's and Wave Runners... So stop by and get your charcoal and say hello.

Comments

• BamaEGGBamaEGG Posts: 169
    Your awesome. I'll have to get over there and get some Dizzy Pig. I haven't tried any of their stuff.

Besides BGE Lump what lump do you carry?
  • SnuffySnuffy Posts: 26
    It was good talkin to you today and thanks again for the grid. I'm gonna rig it so I can use one off my grids indirect and one raised direct. B)
  • BGEWDEBGEWDE Posts: 29
    Right now just Ozark, I am working on getting some Wicked Good brought in. The Eggs are just a "hobby" there. We are a motorcycle dealership and seadoo dealership!
  • Hi All out there