Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

"Small" wanted

BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
edited 9:22AM in EggHead Forum
This may be a silly question, but....................

Does anyone have a Small BGE they would be willing to part with for a reasonable fee?

My "Large" needs a little sister, and the boss has given the green light.

Ron

Comments

• go see your dealer. why would anyone want to give up a small for a "reasonable fee"?
  • Weekend WarriorWeekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    Where do you live? A guy in WV posted a small for sale about a week ago on the forum. I can't remember what his handle was.
  • bigarmsbigarms Posts: 136
    Excellent decision.........I love mine too much to part. It compliments the large so well.
  • Weekend WarriorWeekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    Sorry Bacchus. I found that post from this past Monday and saw that you were already aware of it. Hey, I tried. Mark
  • I'm in Huntington Beach, CA. I have a small I'll sell.

hb50watt@verizon.net
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Thanks for your courteous reply, sociably unnaceptable.
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Hey Ron, there's no way i'm selling mine,but I would be happy to loan you mine for a week or so.This might help you decide if you really want one,but if she's the one that wants it,go to the mothership and get it. B)
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Doug, thanks much for the generous offer.
    I have been speaking to the guys at the M.S. who are indeed making me a decent offer on a demo unit.

Ron
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Sweet :woohoo:
  • CaptGrumpyCaptGrumpy Posts: 58
    Bacchus wrote:
    Thanks for your courteous reply, sociably unnaceptable.

That seems to be how he rolls! Completely socially unacceptable! I posted a thread looking for a medium nest and he & RRP decided to impart their brotherly love on me. Definitely class acts that will never need anyones's help because they will never get it from me. I am from the school of paying it forward and treating folks with respect until they prove themselves unworthy of my respect. I go out of my way to help others as much as possible and would have hoped for the same from them but Oh Well.
  • CaptGrumpyCaptGrumpy Posts: 58
    Hambot wrote:
    I'm in Huntington Beach, CA. I have a small I'll sell.

hb50watt@verizon.net

Hamilton,
    Thanks for making my day. I should see the addition to the family on Wednesday when my buddy delivers it to it's new home! Egg #4, what an eggdiction I have for making great food.
    Grumpy

And to those that want to know, yes for a very reasonable fee!!!