Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Table Plans for BGE

edited 3:27PM in EggHead Forum
Does anyone have a really good set of table plans for the large BGE. I want wheels and a handle on it, but the plans on the internet are just for a plain table.... and I'm not good on changing things without a visual aid.

Comments

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Diana Butler... check out the link. We have a few listed toward the bottom of the page :~}

[ul][li]Table Plans[/ul]
  • SpiceCooksSpiceCooks Posts: 80
    Diana Butler,
    Check out Charcoal Mike's profile in the profiles section. That is a fantastic looking table. We plan on building this one.

• outleft.jpg
    <p />SpiceCooks,[p]Thank you for the Kudos!! Here are both a pic and a link to the table information. I don't have any plans, per se, but there is a link on the site to download an overall dimensional drawing.[p]Cheers![p]- Mike

[ul][li]Mike's Table[/ul]
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    nwbge.jpg
    <p />Diana Butler,
    I don't have plans, but I sure have photos and explanations. This might give you some ideas.

[ul][li]The Naked Whiz's Cart page[/ul]
    The Naked Whiz