Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dr. BBQ coming to teach in St. Paul

Options
jeffybeer
jeffybeer Posts: 42
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We will be having Dr. BBQ teach a class on Friday the 30th. Anybody in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area is more than welcome to come. It will be held at Poolside which is the same location as Midwest Eggfest coming in Sept. 6:00-9:00 beverages will be provided.

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Man, I wish I was closer to you guys. -RP
  • drbbq
    drbbq Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Yes you do! These guys have a good time! I can't wait to get there.

It's the only place you can get Michelob Golden Light in the cool ribbed cans. I'm not sure why it's only available in Minnesota but it's pretty good and everybody seems to drink it.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • MeatosBanditos
    Options
    I live just south of the Twin Cities so I may make the trip up! What is the time and the cost for the class?

Thanks for writing your Big Time BBQ cookbook, its inspired me to do real bbq! I also purchased a Big Green Egg as well. It's all been great, and I'd feel like a jerk if I didn't say thanks to you!

Thanks,
    John House
  • Davekatz
    Davekatz Posts: 763
    Options
    Sure going to try and make it. How much is the class and do we have to register?

Thanks,

Dave
    Food & Fire - The carnivorous ramblings of a gluten-free grill geek.