Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lookin for fellow Eggers

Smokin-AJ's
Smokin-AJ's Posts: 99
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, I got me a LARGE Big Green Egg...now I just need to find some fellow Eggers in the Augusta Area.

I know they have Egghead clubs all over ATL and was wondering if there was one here in Augusta.. If you are in the area... Let me here from you.

Comments

• Hopefully YB will see this and answer soon. If not look him up in profiles and send him a note. There are quite a few and they are having a gathering in Evans this Saturday. I expect they would love to see you and load you up with info. & ideas.
  • milesofsmiles
    milesofsmiles Posts: 1,377
    Drive up to EVANS, GA. Saturady at about 9 A. M. you will see a bunch of egg heads cooking at some eggfest. Miles out.
  • We are having a gathering/cooking this coming Saturday at Pete Alewine's Pool and Patio on Washington Rd. in Evans. See you there??? You will meet several Augusta area Egg owners/users.

Mike Tripp
    Wrens
    (fieroguy)
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Here is the info on the eggfest Saturday in Evans and we hope you can join us.It really looks like we are going to have a nice crowd and alot of fun.It's not to late to sign up.My home phone number is 706-855-0667 and office is 706-721-3661.
    Larry

Pete Alewine Pool & Spa at 4470 Washington Road in Evans,Ga is having a small Eggfest on May,31.Evans is about 10 miles from Augusta.There will be good deals on the large eggs we use for the day.This is going to be a fun day so come cook and have fun with us and bring your family.
    Larry

CSRA Eggfest 2008 Registration Form
    May 31st from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm

Name: __________________________________ Forum Name:__________________
    Address: ______________________________________________________________
    Daytime Phone: __________________________ Evening Phone: _________________
    Email Address: _________________________________________________________
    What are you planning on cooking? _________________________________________
    How long do you need to cook? ____________________________________________
    *Space is limited so cooking times and schedules will be on a first come first serve basis!
    What you will need to bring:
    • Food you plan to cook and a cooler to keep your food in.
    • Any BBQ utensils, food prep and cleaning supplies.
    • Shade is limited so a pop up tent for shade may make your day nicer.
    What we will provide:
    • One large Egg with a dual function top, charcoal, grill gripper, and Egg nest.
    • One prep table for food prep and presentation.
    Schedule of events:
    We expect to be grilling from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm with most of our heavy traffic coming from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Depending upon the interest in both the demo grills and with those who simply want to cook we may have to split our grilling times in two (9 – 12 and 12 -3). We will have a better idea as we get closer to the date; we would appreciate your flexibility with this. We will send out emails with future updates and arrangements as we near the 31st so please keep checking your emails!

*Important: Pete Alewine Pool and Spa observes Columbia County’s public smoking laws. Smoking areas will be designated and we would ask all participants to follow these laws. We would also ask that no alcoholic beverages be brought onto the premises. We are confident we can all still have a great time in spite of these requests!
    Completed Registration Forms: Fax back to 706-863-2712 or email brett@petealewinepools.com or amber@petealewinepools.com. Questions – call 706-863-1207.

CSRA Eggfest May 31, 2008
    Demo Egg Order Form

Large Demo Big Green Egg Kit - $595 plus tax
    Savings of $262!
    All Large Big Green Egg Demo kits include a large Big Green Egg, dual function metal top, spring band, thermometer, rain cap, Instructional DVD, Egg nest, and a grill gripper. All Eggs are new and have only been used for demo purposes for this one day event.
    Dead line for ordering Demo Eggs is May 24th, 2008
    Name: ________________________________________________________________
    Street Address: _________________________________________________________
    City: _________________________ State: __________________ Zip: _____________
    Daytime Phone: _____________________ email: ______________________________

Credit Card Payment: MasterCard Visa (Please circle one)
    Card Number: __________________________________ Card Exp date: _________
    Card Holder’s name: _____________________________ Security Code: _________
    Card Holder’s signature: __________________________________________________
    Billing Address: _________________________________________________________
    Quantity of Eggs to be charged: _______ x $636.65 ($595 + 41.65) = $_____________

Demo Eggs will be ready at 5:00 pm on Saturday May 31 and must be picked up that day. Note: Your Egg may still be warm so plan to transport accordingly.
    *All Demo Egg sales are nonrefundable.
    Please fax or email form back to 706-863-2712 or brett@petealewinepools.com or amber@petealewinepools.com. Questions – call 706-863-1207 or just email
  • YB
    Hey Mike I look forward to seeing you.
    Larry
  • Smokin-AJ's
    Smokin-AJ's Posts: 99
    Thank you for the invite. I will be sure to stop in and hang out for a little while.
  • YB
    GREAT...Look forward to seeing you.
    Larry
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Hi Mike.

Haven't seen any posts for a while unless you use miket. Hope all is well.
    Al