Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lunchtime Ribs

Options
Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Howdy.
Excited a bit, as I started a rack of spare ribs at 8:30 am.
A potential client is visiting for lunch, and I thought I might show him what ribs are supposed to taste like!! Full slab cut in half and slathered in mustard, and Shake's rub last night. Smoking happily at 225 in a rib rack. Hickory and Oak. Serving up with some of Shake's sauce. (trying to come up with names for the rub and the sauce for a label).[p]Have a great day!
NB[p]

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments

• Ranger1
    Ranger1 Posts: 48
    Options
    Nature Boy, Sounds like an excellent way to win that client over! Good luck and may the sounds of happy lips engulf your dining room! r1[p]

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Sure sounds like a winner to me! I'm cookin' a brisket point for cornedbeef right now! Started it at 6:10 this morning. I'll let ya know how it turns out. Tomorrow morning, the "virgin" run on bread baking with the Eggs,(fer me) homemade Light Rye! No store bought mix fer this one! Now I'll see what these baby's can really do![p]Later, Dr. Chicken[p]
    p.s.: Homemade Ruben sandmiches for St. Patti's day lunch!

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]NB, that's cheating. You'll definitely win this client over with the ribs. Don't feel bad, though, if the E2K logo is any indication, your artwork is good enough to stand on its own. [p]Now if only I could give BGE ribs to some of my more contentious users...[p]Cornfed
  • Nature Boy
    Options
    Cornfed,
    Hey tanks! Cheating is allowed when it comes to pleasing potential clients.[p]I like your idea of an egg in your cubicle. Maybe they can provide you with some exhaust hose, you could drape over your neighbors' cubicles to the window. [p]Have fun. Ribs lookin good. 3 hours now. Looks like they could use 1 more hour.[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Nature Boy
    Options
    Dr. Chicken,
    Man, that kind of eatin, and you'll be 110% in no time at all. Toss in some of the therapeutic value gained from cooking...all the way from the first "chink chink" of the burning lump, to the "pull-off" and the "presentation".[p]Have fun
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com