Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

You Gotta Be Kiddin Me!

EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Was kinda cruising amazon, sipping some coffee, waking up this morning and came across this..For ONE knife!?! ...and a 4.5" paring knife at that! :blink: :blink:
·

Comments

• thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Try Googling "Calphalon 5000.00 knives" some dealers are listing everything at 5K.
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Well at least it has free shipping :laugh:
    ·
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    hahaha :laugh: :laugh: ..well that's just nuts..I mean..I believe in the finer things and appreciate quality..but my daughter's first car cost considerably less than that knife!...
    ·
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    amazon links to third party sites and this one 'kitchengagetry' appears to have been hacked all the calpalon stuff is $5000. even the kitchen towels
    http://www.kitchengadgetry.com/kitchen/gadgets/calphalon-m-88.html?page=3&sort=3d
    ·
  • OKCeggerOKCegger Posts: 38
    Hey, what do you want you get a lifetime warranty. :laugh: But, hand washing is recommended! :S
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Here is the real deal.

http://indoors.pricegrabber.com/cutlery/m/62511471/

Now, if you want to see some real $5K knives (and higher), Google, R W Loveless.
    ·
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    haha..same knife for 14.95..lol..now THAT's a discount!!...I think bill hit the nail on the head..think the calphalon site must be hacked :blink: :blink:
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,076
    I just tried to order two. What a price! Damn Paypal limits out at $8,000 :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·