Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Country Style Ribs

Options
Pibby
Pibby Posts: 4
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can someone recommend how I should cook country style ribs? I have only had the Green Egg 10 days.[p]Thanks

Comments

• Pibby
    Pibby Posts: 4
    Options
    I found a great website (yyyz.net/bge) which answered my questions.[p]Pibby[p]
  • Janet
    Janet Posts: 102
    Options
    Pibby,
    You've probably found it by now, but country-style ribs ala Nature Boy are the best! In the submitted recipe page of this website, find:
    Vietnature Country Style Ribs[p]This was one of the first things I fixed on the Egg and one of the best.[p]Janet[p]

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Janet,
    Cool!! Happy to hear that you enjoyed them. Some folks are askeered of fish sauce, and all that heavily flavored stuff. I love hearing about folks diving in and trying way-different stuff. The robust flavors hold up nicely to the long cook without dominating the show. At the same time, you know you have something different.[p]Thanks for the kind words!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ