Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - INDY does it again!!!!

mad max beyond eggdomemad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,133
edited 9:04AM in EggHead Forum
took the gang and saw the new indiana jones movie last night!! ....we all thought it was great.. .. lot of fun. .. .tied in a lot of the old story lines from 27 years ago. . .i always found it funny though that for an archeologist he sure did destroy an awful lot of historic artifacts of the way to saving one thing. .. LOL . ...my only dissapointment was in discovering that one of my fantasy women from youth - karen allen - is now 56 years old!! .. . who the hell told 'katy' from animal house that she could grow old?!?!?! she still looked pretty good all things considered, and she can still yell "INDYYYYYYY" like she did in 'raiders of the lost ark' but golly gee wiz, that sure did burst my bubble (among other things). ...i might have to pull out my copy of animal house and raiders of the lost ark today for a trip down fantasy and memory lanes and relive my lost and miss spent youth. .. oh well. ..

but go see the new movie. . .it was lots of fun :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
·

Comments

• Citizen QCitizen Q Posts: 484
    Karen Allen??? Let me guess, you had the hots for Marcia Strassman back in the 70's too, didn't ya?
    ·
  • Kotter's wife?!!??. ...you betcha!!! ..i wasn't watching that show cause i liked vinnie barbarino that's for sure. .LOL . ..
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    I hate it when all these people get old. Going to see it this afternoon.

Kent
    ·