Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

E2K...Deep Thought

Smokin' Todd
Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatzzzzts uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!
Hey Fellow Eggers! I hope everything is smokin' thick and juicy in EGG land....
Cornfed and I are just sitting here..having a FEW brews...then a thought came across by mind....
What happens if we experience increment weather at E2K? What shall we do? Will the Eggs still burn, just like Bruce says "baby we were born to run!"(no matter the situation)
ST(E2K bound!)
PS..HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Smokin' Todd,
    We have sunny skies and 70 deg weather ordered. Our order went in last year so we should be OK. [p]Tim

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Tim M,
    I ordered 78 degrees. Pretty sure I ordered first.

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Nature Boy,
    Just make sure you have rooms reserved. I got an e-mail from James that said he was going to let the held rooms go and its just a matter of availablity from this point on. If Holiday Inn has them they will honor the special rate.[p]I also heard that the new video tape is out!! They are having a trade show and its being introduced there today. We'll have one/some at Eggfest2000!!!!![p]Tim[p]

[ul][li]
    EGGFEST2000
    [/ul]
  • sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Smokin' Todd,[p]"What happens if we experience increment weather at E2K?"[p]NB and Tim M can discuss the weather between 70 and 78 all they need to but it really doesnt make any difference because we can INCREMENT it any place we want to between there. [p]I think that the word you were shooting for is INCLEMENT weather.[p]Sorry ST, couldnt pass that one up. Have no idea WHY I couldnt, maybe cause my mom in law is an english teacher, maybe I had a bad childhood, maybe its because of the lousy weather we're having here in S. IL. Who knows, it just sat out there like a sore thumb that needed to be slapped again.[p]I've set myself up for a hundred grammar corrections now, bring them on I guess. I just couldnt pass this one up. I wish this darn forum had a grammar and spelling checker on it now. Oh well, he who lives by the sword...[p]Happy Thursday ST, just having some fun on a Thursday AM wihsing I were there with you having a "few" beers last evening.[p]Troy
  • Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    sprinter,
    yeah it sure is hard typing with one finger and my beer was in the other hand