Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thank You....

HolySmokes
HolySmokes Posts: 446
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As with the Academy Award winners, I have so many to thank....first Mrs. Santa Claus for the BGE; second, Mickey T for his rings, allowing me to "lock" in a temp and like old Ron Popiel,to "set it and forget it"; third, Nature Boy(?) for the directions to spatchcock a chicken; fourth, Ron (RRP) for electronically introducing me to Dr. Chicken and his Whammo Roadkill Rub; fifth, Ken (Blue Smoke) for his CrossRoads my wife, er Mrs. Claus, LOVES; and lastly, to Carnivore for his suggesting a wonderful delight to finish tonight's meal....grilled, fresh pineapple, dusted with chili powder! Folks, without you and the wonderful sharing folks on this Forum, I'd be twenty pounds lighter, but gastronomically, unfulfilled. Thank you, thank you, thank you......

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Holy Smokes,
    Uh...thanks. But it was not me who gave directions for the butterflied chicken...or the ckicken split down the backbone. I enjoy a chicken prepared this way, but am not partial to the "spatchcock" word itself. [p]Just funnin you! I agree, the info shared on this forum is unbelievable. We have an amazing group of individuals with a diverse kowledge base. Aint a whole bunch of questions that don't get answered.[p]Beers to you, and enjoy the culinary journey.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Ca_rnivore
    Ca_rnivore Posts: 120
    Holy Smokes,[p]Hey, no problem. I'm just glad you don't think I'm loco and were willing to try my idea! [p]Have a happy 4th,
    --Kevin