Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

for sale

Cad_TrevCad_Trev Posts: 26
edited 7:47PM in EggHead Forum
medium for sale in SE
Michigan,have nest and cast iron grid no blemishes,good price to good home.I have a new L egg and no space foe two...though it pains me to sell it...will post pics tommorrow
·

Comments

• Where in SE Michigan? I might know some people who would be interested

-Kevin
    ·
  • Bob-OBob-O Posts: 211
    I cooked with a Medium and then got a Large. Still use the Medium 70% of the time. If possible, consider hanging on to to the Medium, it is a great combination.....Large and Medium. Good luck
    ·
  • ScoobyScooby Posts: 23
    Where at in SE Michigan. I am in NW OH, and would be interested...-Joshua
    ·
  • I am located in troy,mich
    ·
  • Cad_TrevCad_Trev Posts: 26
    In am located in Troy,mi 48085,busy day again....
    ·
  • Hi! I want to buy my dad an egg because he is paying for my college!! I see you have one available! I live in Clarkston, Mi. How much are you selling your egg for?
    ·