Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

for sale

Cad_TrevCad_Trev Posts: 26
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
medium for sale in SE
Michigan,have nest and cast iron grid no blemishes,good price to good home.I have a new L egg and no space foe two...though it pains me to sell it...will post pics tommorrow
·

Comments

• Where in SE Michigan? I might know some people who would be interested

-Kevin
    ·
  • Bob-OBob-O Posts: 211
    I cooked with a Medium and then got a Large. Still use the Medium 70% of the time. If possible, consider hanging on to to the Medium, it is a great combination.....Large and Medium. Good luck
    ·
  • ScoobyScooby Posts: 23
    Where at in SE Michigan. I am in NW OH, and would be interested...-Joshua
    ·
  • I am located in troy,mich
    ·
  • Cad_TrevCad_Trev Posts: 26
    In am located in Troy,mi 48085,busy day again....
    ·
  • Hi! I want to buy my dad an egg because he is paying for my college!! I see you have one available! I live in Clarkston, Mi. How much are you selling your egg for?
    ·