Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm Back and hoping to Egg soon

Options
TomCPA
TomCPA Posts: 82
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
From my moniker, it should be obvious I work as a CPA for a living so I took some time to deal with the pressures of tax season. Along the way, I was able to see my buddy WessB and his lovely wife Sally and do some eggin'. Did some good steaks and stuff, but as business came along, I had to turn my attention to that.

When Waldorf came along, I was so gung ho to be there but then my nephew's First Holy Communion was the same day and family is always first. So I ordered a Small BGE to add to my Large BGE. WessB was kind enough to secure it for me and I picked it up at the after party (my wife, daughter and I were the overdressed people at the party). So a huge thanks to WessB for doing that for me. He's such a great guy.

I am hoping to fire it up soon, but two days after Waldorf, I had to go to the hospital. Seems I have something similar to MS, but not quite, so I will be getting better. So when I was at Waldorf, it sounded like I had a few too many (hey, what do you want for an Irishman!!!!), but it was this stupid illness I have. But hey, I am still here and dying for a nice, juicy BGE prepared steak.

Now a funny story: My 7 y/o daughter thinks the small BGE is the "Mommy Egg" and the Large BGE is the "Daddy Egg" so when I showed her a picture of the mini she said, "Well, now we need a baby Egg." So while I was in the hospital, I called Seasonal and ordered one. Priorities.

Happy Egging everyone. See you all soon!!!!!

Tom O'Connor
TomCPA

Comments