Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: Egg-Ma-Hall, 99% Finished (lots of pics)

AlwaysGolfAlwaysGolf Posts: 704
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well the Egg-Ma-Hall is about 99% finished. Only thing left to do is relay the pavers in the form of sometype of walkways, a second coat of stain on the cedar and the contractor has some minor touch ups to do, plus he has to dump some topsoil here and there. Behind the fireplace is a small storage building which started the whole project. Think I will keep the name which Big 'Un cmae up with. Will Look for a plaque to hang in front.

Here are the pics :

DSC01409.jpg

DSC01410.jpg

DSC01415.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

DSC01413.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01414.jpg
·

Comments

• JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    That's just beautiful, AG, very cozy and comfy. I hope you and yours spend many years enjoying it.
    ·
  • TommyTommy Posts: 116
    Well I sure like it.
    What size are those eggs? Large?
    Love the brick.
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    AWESOME :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ;) That turned out great.I hope you enjoy it
    ·
  • RU EggsperiencedRU Eggsperienced Posts: 1,526
    Always Golf,

OK - I am now in a complete state of envy!

Beautiful...Great Job!!
    ·
  • East Cobb EggyEast Cobb Eggy Posts: 1,162
    That is awesome.

Greg
    ·
  • WOW
    ·
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    That looks great, it goes on my "when I win the lottery" list.
    Congrats and enjoy!

Walt
    ·
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Very Nice! I'm sure you will enjoy for years to come.
    Bob
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    AG,

The place looks beautiful! I suppose that the Eggfest will be at your place next year, huh? Great looking kitchen and hangout.
    ·
  • AlwaysGolfAlwaysGolf Posts: 704
    Thanks all for the compliments. We hope to grow old here together, so may as well make it comfortable. It is our dream home unless we win the lottery.

Tommy those are large eggs. and the brick is the same as what is on the house.

beanie--missed you at the fest but plan on cooking next year. Would have to ask the wife about holding a fest :laugh:
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Very nice indeed!!!

GG
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Absolutely beautiful, beats a swimming pool any day. When is the Egghead inaugural party? -RP
    ·
  • UGAVETUGAVET Posts: 577
    Thats awesome. similar to what i was gonna build in back of the new house but funds dried up as of now so construction is delayed at this point. I have something to strive for now.
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Are you implying we should move to GA with our menagerie to help you out with cash flow? :laugh: -RP
    ·
  • Ross in VenturaRoss in Ventura Posts: 6,501
    That Egg MA Hall is a great outdoor kitchen and living place. Great pictures, I love it all.
    My Best,
    Ross
    ·
  • BrocBroc Posts: 1,398
    Yummioso! :woohoo: :) ;) :) :woohoo:

I've had better luck putting feet under the eggs -- saves having cracked cement blocks --

~ B
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Looks Great AG. Your gonna enjoy that for a long time.

Pat
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113
    alvin the word you used was shed. SHED is not close, not to be used in the same conversation....
    WOW....
    now linde will be calling that number you sent....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Where do you mount the 60" LCD so we can watch football while egging? You do have a sateliite feed out there I hope...... :)

Ron
    ·
  • GandolfGandolf Posts: 878
    Wow! That is georgeous. I've been waiting for the final pictures. Thanks for posting.
    ·
  • AlwaysGolfAlwaysGolf Posts: 704
    Mickey,--Just the southern boy in me I guess, just always called them sheds. Wife says I should call it a storage building.

bacchus-- I do have a cable outlet, so if you buy the 60" LCD we will be good to go. Have to convince her of the tv idea. Hopefully by football season the mount will be in place.
    ·
  • man, that is one beautiful, spectacular piece of work. ..but i can't help but wonder how much prime beef i could buy for all that money that structure cost you :woohoo: :whistle:
    ·
  • KeithwwKeithww Posts: 62
    Suggestions
    BGE Pavilion
    Eggvillion
    Veranda
    but not shed, I have a shed that houses my pond filter and pump, that is not a shed.
    ·
  • eafoeafo Posts: 96
    that's about the size of my first condo!

and i would forgo the 60" lcd.
    you should get 2 40"lcds instead.
    ·
  • FlaMikeFlaMike Posts: 648
    Absolutely beautiful ! Great job.
    ·
  • Ala-EggAla-Egg Posts: 162
    Now that is a nice place to call home!!
    ·
  • Double BogeyDouble Bogey Posts: 590
    What a great place to spend some quality time. I'm sure you are as excited about it nearing completion as you are proud to be the owner. It is truly amazing.
    Larry
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
    ·
  • Weekend WarriorWeekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    Absolutely stunning; beautiful. Wow! Around these parts people would call that a guest house.
    ·
  • OzarkQOzarkQ Posts: 150
    That's awesome - a little too pristine though... need to get it a little dirty!

And maybe a hot tub next year for the steaks... B)
    ·
  • wawatusiwawatusi Posts: 7
    WOW! That is pretty cool!
    ·