Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

outdoor storage ideas please

Hangfire77Hangfire77 Posts: 45
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
hello guys got a quick one for you. I did try the search and did find some posts with titles that looked liked they would work but when i click on them the page loads blank. So I did try to find the answer first :sick:

I would like to store my egg stuff out on the deck near the BGE but am worried about moisture getting to the lump. I looked at the ones from lowes /home depot but am not sure if they would be good enough. I plan on keeping my lump ,extra grate ,ext cord, fire starter, rib rack ect. you get the idea any help would be great. Also on another note the grate at the bottom of the egg does it matter if the bevel edge is up or down?

thanks

Comments