Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

A "Must Read" for Anyone in Their Rookie Egg Year

Dan in StLDan in StL Posts: 246
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I got my Egg in March and have been hanging out here and reading many of the posts, posting questions, checking out links etc. There's so much information, sometime it's hard to know where to look.

Today my searching took me to the FAQ section of the Naked Whiz site: http://nakedwhiz.com/ceramicfaq.htm

I wish I would have gone there and read EVERYTHING right off the bat. It's not a recipe source, but I'd venture to say it had everything else you need to know about your Egg and how to use it, take care of it, . . . bond with it.

So, if you're relatively new here like me, and you haven't checked this out yet, take a run at it. It's well worth the time.

Comments