Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Should I sell the EGG?

SlickSlick Posts: 382
edited 6:04AM in EggHead Forum
This must be the week for conspiracy. I really feel betrayed. I've been cooking on the Egg for almost 10 years in my quest for perfect BBQ. Pulled many an all-nighter cooking pork butts for what I thought was the ULTIMATE pulled pork. All a waste of time and money!

I just watched Tyler Florence make the ULTIMATE pulled pork in three hours in the OVEN! Just like the tin foil thing, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME??? I feel like such a fool. What's next, boiled brisket?

Slick :huh:
·

Comments

• EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    haha Slick..WE ALL KNEW...did you miss the memo? :P ;)
    ·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    Do you mean to say that you don't remember your first car?It was the ultimate right?
    ·
  • JudyFoodieJudyFoodie Posts: 124
    Yes the conspiracy continues. During the week I watched Paula Deen's grillin episode. She did all her cooking on a shiney monstrous SS grill. On one camera shot, there was a BGE tucked way in the back corner of her outdoor kitchen. She didn't even give it a mention, so I have to assume we've all been had.
    ·
  • KCKC Posts: 91
    Yep. No doubt, it's time to sell. After all, we couldn't possibly know something that Paula and Tyler don't know... :whistle: :laugh:
    ·
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Why not donate it to me and I'll give you a receipt for tax purposes. :woohoo:
    ·
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,358
    Where are you located?
    ·
  • Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
    Take a few deep breaths and then geaux hug your EGG.
    ·
  • BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 911
    Unless Giada exposes her ribs in full view ...I'm keeping my Egg. I don't care how she cooks 'em. Bob :woohoo:

Alexander City,Al
    ·
    Unless Giada exposes her ribs in full view ...I'm keeping my Egg. I don't care how she cooks 'em. Bob :woohoo:

Alexander City,Al
    ·
    Sorry ....got excited ...B

Alexander City,Al
    ·