Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Scored a good egg find today.

Angie2BAngie2B Posts: 543
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Was at target today and found this..Airbake Pizza pans, two to a package, small and large.

http://www.target.com/AirBake-Natural-Pizza-Baking-Sheet/dp/B00132DD6C/sr=1-10/qid=1210356647/ref=sr_1_10/602-4461226-6989457?ie=UTF8&rh=k:airbake&page=1

The small fits my mini and the medium fits my medium!!! I am going to try pizza for the first time soon. Would you believe that's why I found the BGE was to do brickoven pizza and have never got around to doing it on the egg!!!After I got home I started thinking I should have bought two of them so I could prepare another one while the first one is baking. I have a large airbake pizza pan that I have used for years that I have been very pleased with. So I will probably like these too.

Comments