Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Eggin

TommyTommy Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Lots of people have grills and most of the ones I know really don't study the art of grilling they just sprinkle a little something on the meat and cook until they think it is done.
That's what I always did and I thought I did a pretty good job.
Fact is the grill does make better food most of the time even if you don't know what your doing. Most of my friends don't have a clue they just throw it on the grill an rave about how good it is.
Since getting my egg just before Thanksgiving I have come to realize that I really do have the equipment for world class cooking I just need to learn how to take advantage of it.
I didn't have a clue about rubs or sauces, now I have several bags of special rubs and a few jars of sauces and am on the look out for more.
The food is beginning to really improve.
My wife will tell you I never spent so much time cooking before, and she really likes that.
This egging is turning into a passion, I had no idea this would happen when I bought my egg.
I'm even thinking I would like to find a bbq team and really learn the craft.
And I'm going to have to buy another egg, the Xtra large is great but maybe I need a med next. You can't have to many can you?

Comments