Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

greeneggers.net

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited 11:08AM in EggHead Forum
I thought we wre finally at 1 forum...if there are still 2 forums I need another pill or another crown...at least let the threads "read" be a server side cookie instead of a user side thing...let me know when we get back to 1 forum only..till then I'm sittin in the shadows

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,063
    Amen to that, brother........
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    John, you're stuttering. -RP
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    AAWWW :) come on Wess :cheer: it is OK come out of the shadows :ermm: So you didn't even know there was a parallel universe? :evil: Look carefully into the smoke........breath deeply............watch the smoke........ :blink:
    Can you believe this? Three replies when all I submitted was one! I know you're doing your level best Mr. Webmaster, and we're hanging in there with ya'......We appreciate you and your fine work.......
    Randy, you slay me....... :laugh: :laugh:
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    WessB,

There is just one forum -- eggheadforum.com. The greeneggers.net domain has always been our place for testing new changes like the new template that is there now. We need this so that we can get some feedback from you, our users. But after checking out the new stuff, you can return to eggheadforum.com where everything is as it was.
  • It's like Bizarro Forum! :silly:
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,770
    Being in the shadows is his excuse to drink mo' crown hhahahaha