Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

See y'all at the Texas Eggfest!

Beanie-Bean
Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I thought I was going to cook, but then after thinking about it, I wanted to get a chance to walk around and meet everyone. Perhaps next year I'll cook...I also wanted to pick up an XL, but the IRS had other plans for my money. Oh well...I'll be getting one as soon as I can (albeit, at a higher price.)

Does anyone know if there is a meet-and-greet the night before?

Oh yeah, be ready for the heat--it's supposed to be in the 90s this weekend. Looking forward to meeting y'all out there this weekend.

Comments

• Bevo
    Bevo Posts: 179
    I look forward to meeting you, Mike, along with all the other Eggheads in attendance. This will be my first Eggfest, so I also decided I could learn more by observing than by cooking. The weather forecast is looking good, although on the warm side.

See you all there,
    Bevo (Colin) and wife, Joni
  • AlwaysGolf
    AlwaysGolf Posts: 704
    I look forward to the Eggfest as well. This will be my first fest as well. May have my little one (6 year old) in tow unless the neighbor is willing to watch her. Not cooking, just going to learn.
  • beebeeQ
    beebeeQ Posts: 15
    This will be my first Eggfest. Looking forward to it. After our long cold winter in WI 97° doesn't sound to bad! Bring it on!
  • Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 461
    Same here - I have a pen with your name on it.

See my other general post....

-Jeeves
  • Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 461
    Are you near Kenosha or Racine? If so, could you freeze some a bag or so of sliders (White Castle) and bring them down? I'll pay you nicely..
    :woohoo:

See you at the Oasis!