Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Has anyone heard of the 'Black Egg'?

BootlegBootleg Posts: 49
edited 9:08PM in EggHead Forum
I have a buddy that has been looking at the BGE just tell me he is interested in the 'Black Egg.' He said it is a ceramic cooker that has two chambers where you can cook different meals at the same time.

I told him I wanted some of whatever he had smoked this morning and he swore he was telling the truth. He even said that it is a new product designed by a couple of guys from BGE.

I have searched online but have been unsuccessful in finding anything. Has anyone heard about this 'Black Egg?'

Thanks,
DCM
·

Comments

• Keith WKeith W Posts: 61
    He's probably talking about a Primo cooker.
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,303
    primo oval has a lump divider, not two cooking chambers.
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    But, I'll bet that's what he's talking about. It would be easy to make that mistake.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • BootlegBootleg Posts: 49
    What does the lump divider do?

DCM
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    It divides the lump, silly :lol: just kidding. Basically it is a divider so you can put the lump on one side of the oval shaped cooker and shield the heat from the food on the other side.
    ·
  • SodakSodak Posts: 57
    I think it may be grilldome.com

I did a whois lookup on the registrant and it comes back as being in Atlanta, GA.

Could be the BGE 'defection' to which he is referring.
    ·