Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT... 90% chance of severe thunderstorms

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
for San Antonio tomorrow. Please keep your fingers crossed. After nearly 50 inches last year, we have hardly had a drop since last October. Feast or famine...it's the same all over the world. However, you would think that God would make some allowances for His/Her home state.

LR

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    We have had a tornado already this year in MO. More hail than the last 15 years. Any way we can blame Chubby? Think Man.
    There doesn't seem to be a happy median anymore.

Mike
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    Funny you should mention that....I was just lusting after the life of a carwash magnate friend of mine,....when I thought of Chubby as a likely financial front for a CW business.

I have good insider information that says that the car wash business is "the place" to invest your money.

I'm excited!

LR
  • No Yolk
    No Yolk Posts: 42
    Options
    I hope you get some rain, I just got done shoveling the 18 inch snowfall we had overnight.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    To make it in the CW business, you need to adopt more Russian's. Like the 20 somethings. :woohoo: All joking aside, the one I told you about in SA, someone is going to get a good buy.

Mike
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    It really is Feast or Famine no matter where you live in this wonderful country. May you have dry sidewalks for a while.

LR
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Hopefully they won't be too bad for you there in S.A. There were five reported/confirmed tornadoes just north of Round Rock/Georgetown last night, and we got a lot of hail, too.
  • Old Salt
    Old Salt Posts: 357
    Options
    We had a heavy storm here in our area on Thursday night. Hail and strong winds with heavy rainfall. It split two of our trees in the back. One was a 30ft tall pine and other a cedar. A lot of trees were wiped out in our complex. Power was out for 1 1/2 hours.