Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT... 90% chance of severe thunderstorms

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited 2:17PM in EggHead Forum
for San Antonio tomorrow. Please keep your fingers crossed. After nearly 50 inches last year, we have hardly had a drop since last October. Feast or famine...it's the same all over the world. However, you would think that God would make some allowances for His/Her home state.

LR

Comments

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    We have had a tornado already this year in MO. More hail than the last 15 years. Any way we can blame Chubby? Think Man.
    There doesn't seem to be a happy median anymore.

Mike
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Funny you should mention that....I was just lusting after the life of a carwash magnate friend of mine,....when I thought of Chubby as a likely financial front for a CW business.

I have good insider information that says that the car wash business is "the place" to invest your money.

I'm excited!

LR
  • No YolkNo Yolk Posts: 42
    I hope you get some rain, I just got done shoveling the 18 inch snowfall we had overnight.
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    To make it in the CW business, you need to adopt more Russian's. Like the 20 somethings. :woohoo: All joking aside, the one I told you about in SA, someone is going to get a good buy.

Mike
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    It really is Feast or Famine no matter where you live in this wonderful country. May you have dry sidewalks for a while.

LR
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Hopefully they won't be too bad for you there in S.A. There were five reported/confirmed tornadoes just north of Round Rock/Georgetown last night, and we got a lot of hail, too.
  • Old SaltOld Salt Posts: 357
    We had a heavy storm here in our area on Thursday night. Hail and strong winds with heavy rainfall. It split two of our trees in the back. One was a 30ft tall pine and other a cedar. A lot of trees were wiped out in our complex. Power was out for 1 1/2 hours.