Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yellowtail and Turkey Breast

Options
Gloria
Gloria Posts: 161
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just plopped an 8lb turkey breast on the Egg and am drinking the Yellowtail Chardonnay. Thanks to all who recommended it. We can get it here for $11.39. Another wine I recommend for swilling down is Concha y Tora, a Chilean output. The Merlot is my choice but all the others they put out are good also.

Comments

• Wardster
    Wardster Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Gloria,
    Just found some yellow tail myself at the local Win Dixie, $6.95. Cleaned the shelf and I have yet to taste it. I guess that shows how much I think of the forum.
    As for myself, I have sliced open a pork loin flat. Going to spread some cream cheese and layer with jarred jalepenos, roll her up and cook her till she's done.
    Drining the whole time of course.

Apollo Beach, FL
  • HolySmokes
    HolySmokes Posts: 446
    Options
    Gloria,
    Wiht our thirteen year old in Nashville and New Orleans for the next three weeks, I kicked off my best side this evening with spatchcocked chicken from the Egg, spring salad with feta cheese and a wonderful balsamic dressing we found in the Mendocino area, roasted corn, a small "tater" and Yellow Tail. It's probably the luckiest liquor find I've stumbled upon, and we love it...and what a bargain! Your turkey breast sounds equally delicious and accompanied by the Australian nectar, I'm sure it will. As the phrase goes...life is good.....

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Gloria,
    It seems like only yesterday that a slice of rat cheese, a can of vienna sausages and a bottle of Boone's Farm was enough to make my day. Funny how a little education, age and money changes our quality of life. [p]Spring Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• HolySmokes
    HolySmokes Posts: 446
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    You forgot to add a GOOD slice of souse or hogshead cheese!
    Old times are not forgotten.....