Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Canadian Eggers

Options
Brian
Brian Posts: 73
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Hey any Canadian Eggers out there?[p]Brian

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Brian,[p]SShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[p]You'll wake them up from their long winter sleep.[p]
    Tim
    [/b]
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Tim M,[p]LOL. Let's see, there's BBQfan1 & Earl (both wickedly good cooks), Mop (never tried his grub but wicked sense of humor) and reg (I know, I know he doesn't own an egg but he's posted here enough to make him an egger in my eyes).
    Sorry if I've left anyone out. :~)[p]WD

• bbqbeth
    bbqbeth Posts: 178
    Options
    WooDoggies,
    Last time i lived in Canada..way back, in the early 70's. BBQ was a steak on the grill. but oh, the sides......yum!
    crepes!!
    YUM!

• BBQfan1
    BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Options
    Brian,
    Canadian Egger reporting for duty! Woulda been here sooner but sled dog got bit by renegade beaver and I had to go file an accident report at the Mountie station down around Swift Current, (where the locals are neither 'swift' nor 'current' I might add...LOL)
    Qfan
    London, Ontariariari-oh

• Bama Egger
    Bama Egger Posts: 137
    Options
    Brian,[p]I have been egg 'en for about 10 months now and have been checking this forum out for well over a year. I love my egg and this forum.. [p]Paul in Ottawa

• Woody
    Woody Posts: 45
    Options
    Add another Canadian to that list! There are a few of us EggHeads here in northern New Brunswick. We are working on an Egg cart with storage cabinets especially developed to withstand the cold, snowy Canadian winters. Will post photos when completed.