Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"How to" post a picture

Options
Tim M
Tim M Posts: 2,410
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
hmrcook.gif
<p />I added a webpage on my website dedicated to tring to explain how to go about posting a picture on the forum. Its not an easy thing to first understand but once you do it a dozen times it becomes routine.[p]From the top menu section select - posting a picture[p]
I hope it explains a little better.[p]Tim

[ul][li]Tim M's BGE webpage and cookbook[/ul]

Comments

• Brant
    Brant Posts: 82
    Options
    Tim M,[p]Nice instructions, Tim. Let me add that while you are test-typing your URL in the browser's Address to see if it works, you can highlight and right-click on the URL and select "Copy". Then you can right-click in the "Optional Link URL" field on the input form, and chose "Paste" for it to automatically enter your URL there. My description sounds more complicated than the action really is. Anyway, that prevents the typos that keep most links from working.[p]Brant
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Brant,[p]Yes - that was a tip I pointed out to YB -- I use the ctrl-insert to copy and shift-insert to paste it. The ctrl-c and ctrl-v also cut and paste. Thanks for reminding me - I'll add that.[p]Tim
  • Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    Tim M, Nice instructions and a timely post... with your instructions and a TEST, all pictures should post the first time. By a test, all that has to be done (as stated by Brant) is to use the image url in your browser before posting. If it doesn't appear in your browser, it won't appear in the post. [p]BTW - nice pic of Homer!

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Tim M, Brant and Gfw..Dang it nice to have you guy's around to iron out these wrinkles. Super job Tim and I printed it out. I think Prodigy offers 5 or 6 megs free for website use. Same thing?
    Thanks again..C~W[p]