Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Which Forum???

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm confused(er). Are we supposed to be on .com or .net? They both look the same to me.

Spring "Trying To Be At The Right Place At The Right Time" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    eggheadforum.com .....see the post above yours ;)
    bill

lemonchicken.jpg
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Thanks.

By the way, I think your photo may be of Rodney Dangerbird's new love, Mona Hilton. I wrote about it in my Forum Check early this morning. I can't let him see her without her feathers. He'll surely go postal on me.

Spring "Too Much For The Eye To See" Chicken
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    who cares, frankly. i am posting and reading the original 'new' forum, not the now new old forum...

ah hell. i can't even remember what forum i'm at. lemme check >goes away for a second<

>comes back<
    ok. i'm at greeneggers.net.
    it's where my bookmark points to, i believe i'm seeing all new threads, and i can post, too.
    i paid virtually no attention to the "moving new forum to the old and old to the new so that temporarily the old forum will be the new forum until the new forum can be the new forum' hoo-hah.

at this point, it's same sh!t, different day....
    hahahaha
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    www.eggheadforum.com
    i believe the .net site will be disapearing. .net never worked for me with the aol browser, the new site works fine for some reason with aol
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    All,

As indicated in the "moving" post, we will be using the "greeneggers.net" domain for testing our new template. When we install it, things will change there, and likely break for a short time; so, soon you will see a difference. At present, we are using yet another domain for initial testing until everyone gets the news that the forum has moved to its proper home at eggheadforum.com.

Until we install the new template, the two sites are virtually identical; however, avatar uploads and the like go to whichever domain you are using when you make the changes; so, it would be best for everyone to use eggheadforum.com moving forward. Change your bookmarks.
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    Same here concerning AOL. Been a long time since I've been able to check & edit my profile and now it works fine.
  • citychicken
    citychicken Posts: 484
    Options
    i thought aol went the way of prodigy. didn't realize that aol was still being used.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    ill upgrade from aol the same day i buy a microwave and or buy a cell phone.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    David
    Not that it matters, but how long do you think it will be before the domain issue disappears and there is only one?
    Thanks
    Mitch
  • Rascal
    Options
    Yea... I grew up with it and for $14.95/mo. (unlimited use) and free tech support 24/7 it's a good deal for me.
    BTW, I never owned a beta recorder or a MAC! 8 - )
  • citychicken
    citychicken Posts: 484
    Options
    you guys bust my butt. thanks for the laugh
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    the reason many people still have AOL is because it's nearly impossible to quit AOL.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Hammer,

We will likely continue to use our alternate domain name for testing new features indefinitely, especially those like the new template which could very disruptive.

The current "release" of the forum will remain on eggheadforum.com. The greeneggers.net domain will be used for "beta" testing prior to copying new stuff over to eggheadforum; so, we may ask ya'll to visit greeneggers occasionally to be sure everything, or most everything, is working before we "release" a new version.
  • Rascal
    Options
    Just discovered that I can get the same AOL service for $9.95/mo! 8 - )
  • Rascal
    Options
    Isn't that what's it's all about??