Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:50 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads, almost Eggheads and Unfortunates.

After and evening of commercially served victuals prepared in the popular international style frequently used in the sector south of Texas, along with chilled fluids containing an aggressive octane additive, it was inevitable that the "move it or lose it" alarm would roust me from my charger and into the welcoming confines of the convenient, sound-proof maintenance facility where the porcelain equipment got a serious workout. But, as male carbon units are fond of expressing, "It was worth it." Be back in seven light/dark periods for more.

With the plumbing system devoid of problematic nuisances I can report that it most definitely passed the important inspection required of my assignment. So I gingerly moved on to the refrigeration equipment to check the lighting device. It works and the well illuminated contents were chilled to the core as they are programmed to be.

Security, according to Rodney Dangerbird, is very much covered and no issues are present that he wishes to discuss, well except his Chicken Feed. He wants more. He realizes that the amount of Chicken Feed he receives is determined by the Supreme Council and they have already decreed the amount allocated for this assignment, but he asked me to support his request. After some discussion, it would appear that he has taken a liking to a non-domesticated, free-range fowl that occasionally visits the Chicken Ranch. He said her plumage is wonderful and her breast is magnificent. Her thighs are well designed for her ample body and her down the softest he has ever encountered. He could watch her peck for hours. He would like very much to fecundate her eggs.

I think Rodney thinks he is in love, an emotional state unlike any other among all life forms, man or beast. An abundance of Chicken Feed is required to advance this emotion to its next level, especially with the spirited/free-range type. Her Earth Name is Mona Hilton and she claims to be an heiress to the huge Hilton nesting empire. I asked Rodney if she furnished any proof of such a claim and he said no, but she does appear to be lacking in all gray matter as do the young Chicks from that brood. I told him I would roll around the pea in my gray matter cavity and would let him know. (Personally, I think he is just seeking some Eggcitement, not a permanent hen-house relationship. I will delay forwarding his request in the hope that his interest in Miss Mona fades.) Such is the life of a Chicken Ranch Proprietor.

A quick check of the Forum indicates that there are 849 and 5605 lifeforms present. Although this number is probably incorrect due to communications maintenance issues there is still the possibility that the invasion is underway. Not my problem.

All required duties have been completed and I shall now return to the charging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "The Good Life Is All About Chicken Feed" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments